AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Auto Bid Continusly going Down :(

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

Kindly help me to increase my auto budget. I am very tense with this situation. Here my accounts auto budget is going down after 5 minutes. first It was $0.27 , then $0.19, then $0.16, then $0.06  and now it reaches $0.05 per click.

What should I do.. ??

Although my campagin budget is $12/day and maximum CPC $1 per click. I don't know why its going down surprisingly.

Kindly do help me. If you want to ask any question from me then feel free to ask .

Thanks for all replies in advance.

All the Best!

Kindest Regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mily87
September 2015

Autobid

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Mily;

You are not quite clear..

in your first answer you wrote: "my accounts auto budget is going down after 5 minutes. first It was $0.27 , then $0.19, then $0.16, then $0.06 and now it reaches $0.05 per click"

Now,you are writing: . Everyday, auto budget setup increases according to budget.

You do not need to adjust your auto-bid, just set a daily budget! (and a limit to your bid).

Please read the help center article on auto-bid.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Re: My Auto Budget Continually going Down :(

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello again Mily;

What's wrong with price per click going down? Smiley Happy (BTW - it will not get below $0.02... Smiley Happy)

The auto-bid should maximize the number of clicks, within the daily budget set, given a limit to the price per click. (You set it to be $1)

However, I sense that you do not have impressions. Smiley Sad if your ad does not show, then, you need to increase the max CPC bid, or switch to manual bidding.

To help you further, please answer the following:

• Do you have impressions? If you do have, then:
  1. What's your CTR?
  2. What's you average ad position?
  3. What is your QS for keywords?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ha ha ha... Smiley LOL I like your nice and meaningful reply. I am also surprise with this situation. Everyday, auto budget setup increases according to budget. its first time that I face this situation.

QS is 7 to 10

Average possition is 4

average impressions are 4000 with 14 clicks

CTR is 1.43%

its 2 hours before condition. now every thing is going to stop. No increase in impresssions , No increase in Clicks, No increase in CTR obviously. I don't know why Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Mily;

Could you explain what do you mean by auto budget? (My answer explained auto bid)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes, sorry. Its auto bid Smiley Happy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mily87
September 2015

Autobid

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Mily;

You are not quite clear..

in your first answer you wrote: "my accounts auto budget is going down after 5 minutes. first It was $0.27 , then $0.19, then $0.16, then $0.06 and now it reaches $0.05 per click"

Now,you are writing: . Everyday, auto budget setup increases according to budget.

You do not need to adjust your auto-bid, just set a daily budget! (and a limit to your bid).

Please read the help center article on auto-bid.

-Moshe

Re: Autobid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, for not being clear my situation. the increasing situation I write is 3 hours before condition. and the situation I am facing now is that situation which I face after switching my campaign from manual biding to auto bidding.

As you write. I increase my budget and bids and did whatever is possible but got no results.

May be there is a timely fault in adwords system. I never face this situation ever before.

Hope this makes a sense.

Re: Autobid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for article too. Its very helpful, I got my answer. Thanks alot