AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to create multiple accounts in an adword account? My company just acquired another company and I need to do the ads for both and wanted to see if I needed to make a whole new account or could manage both from one place?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Multiple accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kate,

No, you do not have to create a separate account for the new business.  You can advertise multiple websites from one account, just simply create a new campaign (or ad group if that makes sense).

If there are other reasons why you would prefer to have separate accounts, I would urge you to review the Double Serving policy and ensure that you remain in compliance..(the business models are different enough, the campaigns are different enough etc...) They really need to be separate businesses and products to have multiple accounts.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Multiple accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kate,

No, you do not have to create a separate account for the new business.  You can advertise multiple websites from one account, just simply create a new campaign (or ad group if that makes sense).

If there are other reasons why you would prefer to have separate accounts, I would urge you to review the Double Serving policy and ensure that you remain in compliance..(the business models are different enough, the campaigns are different enough etc...) They really need to be separate businesses and products to have multiple accounts.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’