AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple URLS for managed placement targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have recently sey up mu first Display campaigns. with regards to my managed placements i have allocated only one site per adgroup. As well as including the TLD i have also added the URL's of other pages in the site where i would like my ad to appear. Will Adwords take note of these additional URL's or will it only report data based on the Homepage? The reason for adding the additional URL's is to give really detailed data back on my where in the site my display and text ads are apperarring

Thanks

Sean

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NationwideSean
September 2015

Re: Multiple URLS for managed placement targeting

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sean!

Thanks for posting. Yes, AdWords will take notice of the other parts of the site that you put into your Managed Placements list and will try and show your ads no those other sections.

You can get granular reporting on where your ads have shown on the Display Tab by choosing the Placements section, then 'All Details'.

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NationwideSean
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sean!

Thanks for posting. Yes, AdWords will take notice of the other parts of the site that you put into your Managed Placements list and will try and show your ads no those other sections.

You can get granular reporting on where your ads have shown on the Display Tab by choosing the Placements section, then 'All Details'.

Hope this helps!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great Thanks for the infoSmiley Happy