AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Remarketing tags for different Geo-Pages

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mates,

I need your help to get my remarketing tag integrating on geo-pages.

For one of my client have an account in AdWords and there he created more than 3 remarketing tags for different landing pages. Previously the account was managed by client and recently my team has rebuild the site (including landing pages) and I just want to know whether I need to add all remarketing tags which is created for different remarketing list to all pages?

Here is the current scenario of remarketing list,

For US landing pages : Present a remarketing tag without conversion Label ()

For Canada Landing pages: Preasent a different remarketing tag with conversion label

For All Pages : Present a different remarketing tag with different conversion label

For Lead completion from Canada Landing pages :  Prepsent a different remarketing tag with different conversion label

I'm not sure whether I need to add these 4 different remarketing tags in all pages including landing pages or for specific geo pages only according to remarketing tags for?

Kindly get me your valuble suggestions to moving forward.

Thanks!

Re: Multiple Remarketing tags for different Geo-Pages

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dajeesh,

I think your client is using old remarketing tags where you created remarketing tags for each purpose. Now its all changed. You just put a single remarketing code across all pages and create a list based on their url's

To do this you should have access to their adwords account. Then go to audiences-> create remarketing lists based on the landing page urls.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Structuredppc,

This requirement was came yo us before 3 months and as you said we have implemented only one tag. But while checking now, there is no clicks showing for this remarkeing campaigns, please see that attaced screenshot,

rem.jpg

So I got confuse here whether I'm on right track or not. Please see my adwords remarketing platform,

Remarketing Tag.jpg

Please have a look on this and advice. Thanks!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Whether i need to add this single remaketing on all pages:
Yes.

Just create rule based lists same as the first one for targeting people who visited your landing pages. As far as clicks are concerned, it is totally a different problem. There may be problem with bids, geo targeting, scheduling, languages, etc..