AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Companies within one Google Account

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

I have a customer that has a strange question I don't think it works withing the Google Guidelines.

Example:

They setup the account and collect the billing and create multiple campaigns for each client so they can control ad spend. 

They create a unique landing page and phone number for each of the clients and manage the ads for these contractors.

Please tell me what could go wrong in this situation... Thx

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Companies within one Google Account

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi William

Why not just use MCC - my client centre - that is what it is designed for. You can read about it here and here.

Dave

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi William,

David is right.  It's best to have each client in their own account and you can easily manage multiple individual accounts via an MCC setup.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi William,

I am not sure it is actually completly forbidden as such, but Google does forbid it in their guidelines for 3rd parties ( Google  Certified Companies). http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=152979  (point 7)

( what can go wrong, is that if one of the clients clients gets banned the rest can go with him, with an MCC you don't have that problem)

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Thx Guys, that is exactly what I figured.... Personally I have a MCC account but this client wanted to do more of what DEX does as without creating multiple accounts, I just needed to hear that what I told the client was correct. We need to build out each account for each client just as I do with all my clients and then they would have a MCC account to manage all of them from one interface. It is just safer that way..

Thx

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You're welcome William

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi William

Glad we could help.