AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Mother’s Day Tip: Use AdWords sitelinks to drive more sales

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 1
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Have you thought of making your AdWords ads stand out and make them look different from other ads? If you did, carry on reading. Over the past few days Alys and I talked about:

Today, I’d like to touch on AdWords sitelinks. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should check this feature out and add sitelink extensions to your ads. What is the main aim of sitelinks. They will help your ads give users more options to click on the exact service of yours they are looking for. These links will show beneath the text of your ads. To be eligible, your ad with sitelinks must show above Google search results and your account must contain active ads closely related to the sitelinks in your campaign. There is no extra cost for using this feature. For more information, please read this article written by Pankaj, our Top Contributor.

With the launch of Enhanced campaigns you have an opportunity to add so called Enhanced sitelinks. So your ads could look like this...

Have you used Enhanced Sitelinks yet? What was your experience so far?

Zee
G+

Re: Mother’s Day Tip: Use AdWords sitelinks to drive more sales

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Do you have any tips to share on Enhanced Sitelinks with all of us?

Zee
G+

Re: Mother’s Day Tip: Use AdWords sitelinks to drive more sales

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do! Sitelinks can be a very important tool for segmentation. With the right sitelinks and landing pages that they lead to can produce the right touch points for your conversion or purchase funnel.