AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

More than One Conversion Value

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How can I add another URL to our adwords account?  We have two URL's that we use to access our website but only one is recognized by Adwords.  Thank you for getting back to us!

Laura

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: More than One Conversion Value

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please explain;

Are you trying to target another domain ; or are you trying to add another user?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please explain;

Are you trying to target another domain ; or are you trying to add another user?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
We are trying to add another demain name. Both domains go to the same website, it's just under a different name.

Our current domain is at-riskyouth.org but for our adwords purposes the other domain name which is arisefoundation.org would be more appropriate since we are no longer just serving at-risk youth. THank you so much!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I would open a new, different, campaign for the new domain (serving Adwords), and would pause the current one. (I don't see the benefit having two campaigns competing).

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Moshe.... I tried creating a new campaign with the new display URL but it got disapproved.  It says the [Display URL] Inaccurate Display URL

Is there a way that we can globally change the display URL to the new one and not use the other one any longer for all our campaigns?  That would be the simplest way for us to do it.  Can you help?

Laura