AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I'm running few enhanced campaigns so my ads appear both on computer website and mobile interface. However, as the ads were specifically crafted while keeping website format in mind, I was wondering if there is any value in creating a campaign just for the mobile domain. So the ads on that campaign would consider the smaller size (so have less text), customer behaviour (linking them to relevant landing page) and extensions (i.e. call). Please provide some input in this thought.

Kevin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mobile ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kevin,

With enhanced campaigns you can not create a mobile only campaign. You can only use bid increment for mobile devices, but your mobile bid will be based on your desktop bids.

But you can eliminate mobile traffic from your campaigns if you want by setting a -100% mobile bid adjustment.

There is some good advice in the article below if you are planning to target mobile visitors with a separate enhanced campaign.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Targeting-Mobiles-with-Enhanced-Campaigns/ba-p...

Hope this helps,

Deepak