AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Keyword Optimized Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

Is there any way that I can show and change ads dynamically in my mobile app.

Basicly , I want to show ads related to specific product or keyword; optimized for my users and change the ad content with search results

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author özgr S
September 2015

Re: Mobile Keyword Optimized Ads

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

I'm still a bit confused.  Google orders the ads that are displayed in response to a search. Lucky advertisers Smiley Happy have ads that win the ad auctions and their ads are displayed. There is no question of any advertiser showing lists of ads. Each advertiser can have one and only one ad appear on each search results page.

Unless--are you, perhaps, asking about Product Listing Ads (PLAs)?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

I think you'll need to be a bit more specific about what you're trying to do.

Normally you would organize your keywords into Ad Groups where each Ad Group has ads specific to searches on those keywords. Thus, you could try to get one ad triggered when someone searches for "show me red shoes" and a different ad triggered when someone searches for "buy red shoes today."

Or, you can use Dynamic Keyword Insertion to match your ad's headline (or description line) to the keyword/search. 

If neither of these are what you meant, can you explain in more detail what it is that you're wanting to do?

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply,
I'' ll try to explain in detail. I want users to see ads based on their search. For example , when users search "red shoes" I want to show list of ads where users can buy red shoes.I want to order the list by some criterias like prices. I need to get the list of ads with respect to keywords and criterias.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author özgr S
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

I'm still a bit confused.  Google orders the ads that are displayed in response to a search. Lucky advertisers Smiley Happy have ads that win the ad auctions and their ads are displayed. There is no question of any advertiser showing lists of ads. Each advertiser can have one and only one ad appear on each search results page.

Unless--are you, perhaps, asking about Product Listing Ads (PLAs)?

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good evening.
Thanks Theresa , I think this PLAs will work for me. I'm not an advertiser , Im developer Smiley Happy
I want to create an app that will list products ads and prompt users to click these products with optimized ordered list.