AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Campaign Traffic - Incentive (or) Non-incentive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community Users,

I would like to run some mobile apps and games for android and IOS. We have certain restriction to run mobile campaign's like, we shouldn't promote campaign's on incentive traffic allowed only to promote on non-incentive traffic.

Currently i am working with some Mobile DSP's to run my campaign's, they know these kinds of traffic and run our campaign's only on allowed traffic like non-incentive. I have an idea of start working with Google but not sure what kind of traffic they will supply?

Google has very good mobile inventories than other network, wants to type of traffic they are supplying.

We shouldn't any installs from incentive mobile traffic from Google and its Publishers. Anyone know what kind of mobile traffic Google providing to users/Advertisers like us? If you know the answers please post me your suggestions it will help us and other new advertiser wishing to start campaign's in Google.

Looking forward your valuable answers.

Regards,

Loganathan Sampath

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Loganathan S
September 2015

Re: Mobile Campaign Traffic - Incentive (or) Non-incentive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,Loganathan S, understand clearly what you want to ask, but i don't know why kathleen G ,not get your point since she is also working in this filled. any way im 100% sure and assure you that google never support incentive traffic. further if you have any quarry then any time you can contact them direct too. similar to lots of other mobile traffic provider too they not support incentive traffic. thanks

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Loganathan S,

I am not sure what you are asking; do you want to know how much traffic you will get if you create a mobile app? Or do you want to know how much traffic your ads will get if you target them to apps?

We wouldn't have information on general mobile traffic, but we can help you estimate the traffic your ads targeting different devices would get.

Try the follow resources:
KeyWords Planner: www.google.com/sktool/
Display Planner: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2475441?hl=en

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your kind response!

I can able see exact mobile traffic from Google.

My question is what kind of mobile traffic Google using like incentive or non-incentive or both?

We would like to run mobile campaign's only on non-incentive mobile traffic.

Hope you understand this!

Loganathan Sampath

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Loganathan,
I am not sure what you mean by "incentive", but we can only help to provide traffic estimates for your advertisements, and not general website traffic.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

In general Mobile traffic 2 types of traffic are supplied.

1. Incentive - Offering rewards/Coupons to download apps
2. Non-incentive - User has to install the app based on their interest. No rewards will be provided here.

We wants to know what type of mobile traffic Google offering from the above ones? I have some doubts on traffic wants to clear running campaign's.

Loganathan Sampath

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Again, Loganathan S, it sounds like you are trying to get information on general web traffic, something that we cannot provide.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Loganathan S
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,Loganathan S, understand clearly what you want to ask, but i don't know why kathleen G ,not get your point since she is also working in this filled. any way im 100% sure and assure you that google never support incentive traffic. further if you have any quarry then any time you can contact them direct too. similar to lots of other mobile traffic provider too they not support incentive traffic. thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You Dashrath!

Later i came to know about the kind of traffic Google provide for Mobile Campaign's.