AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Missing "Display Network" Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I setup a new Ad Group with two different ads, and I've gotten a few thousand impressions on the Display Network, and I want to see where it's being placed. Everywhere I look it says to click the "Display Network" tab, but I have no tab with that name. The last tab is "Dimensions". What am I missing?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hanley
September 2015

Re: Missing "Display Network" Tab

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Hanley,

On the setting tab for your campaign, please first ensure that you have set your campaign type to 'All Features'. Search and Display Network Settings are implied here.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Can't you see Display Network option in drop down icon next to "dimensions tab". You need to select Display network tab from the drop down. Please see screenshot for better understanding:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e9e6sccb

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's not there either:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/08be6uqc8

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hanley
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Hanley,

On the setting tab for your campaign, please first ensure that you have set your campaign type to 'All Features'. Search and Display Network Settings are implied here.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That did it. Thanks Tom!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are most welcome Hanley!

Please come back with any further questions or concerns you may have.  This Community if full of brilliant AdWords folks who are very willing to lend a hand.

Welcome to the Community and hope to see you back soon!

-Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Tom!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a remarketing list set up through Analytics. At the moment I am not targeting the display network so I only want 'Search Only'. How do I review the data?