AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Missing Sender URL in GSP HTML

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am uploading html in adwords using GSP. How ever it keeps saying Missing Sender URL when adding the html.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing Missing Sender URL in GSP HTML

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Shane,

What the interface is trying to tell you is that the HTML code is lacking the sender email id which in your case would be either your clients id or your company's id.

GSP requires an email id that it will then use to tell the users who are being served your ad, who is the actual sender of this emailer.

If you can hard code your email id for example - gsp@iamsender.com as the sender email id, you should be good to go.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Shane,

It is asking you to enter the "Sender URL". This means the website of the brand you are promoting.

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, 

Shane is my colleague, we need to know where we enter the senders URL and in what format it expects us to enter. 

I found the documentation on Google very poor. I said we needed to enter senders name and other info in the teaser.txt but what it did not say was the format Google expects it in.  I have a wild guess and used "Senders name : james" but this is not working for Senders URL. 

Thanks. 

James Lewis 

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey James,

Are you using the new GSP Interface that is available in Adwords or the seperate GSP interface?

Sender's name would be your clients name eg: XYZ & senders url your client's website (depends on you) eg: XYZ.com

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit Khanna