AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Miss use of ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

my name is Shaun and my company Peace of Mind house and pet sitter has a ad site with google adwords> I have noticed that another company called " peace of mind internet cafe" has not only hijacked our website but also changed a few things to or website without permission but is also using or sharing our adword site without our permission. I would like to know who gave them permission to share or site. Please how do I stop this abuse.

thank you

Shaun

email adress" peaceofmindsk@gmail.com

Please regard this as urgent as it is effecting our bussiness

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Miss use of ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Also go to My Account - Account Access and remove the access permissions for anyopne you don't know.

That should handle the AdWords access issues.

Access to your website wiull be somewhere else - your hosting server. Again, log in to your control panel and change your access passwords. Also check for other users and - if you don't know them delete them.

No-one can access your AdWords account without your granting them access and no one can access your server without the aqccess codes - so this is very unusual.

What - out of interest is your website?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

are you sure they're not just bidding on the same keywords?

i mean, "peace of mind" and all that.

Relax. they could be operating a different account and bidding on the keyword "peace of mind" as well. Thats why the ads are different. They're not yours.

It doesn't impact your business like that.

focus on the keywords that describe your business - "real estate", "house for rent", whatever. Anything that doesn't involve your brand name.

Be. At. Peace.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi steve Our website is: peaceofmind.wozaonline.co.za