AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Micro-Site Paid Search Configuration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering what your recommendations would be for a company that hosts several independent business owners micro-sites in configuring their paid search account. 

Ideally we would like to have each business owner pay for there own paid search account and have an agent manage them all through a MC account owned by corporate. 

We also have another vendor which manages the corporate paid search account. 

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Micro-Site Paid Search Configuration

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What you need is an My Client Center. - check this link out. http://www.google.com/adwords/myclientcenter/

You can then have each independent business have their own adwords account and use their own method of payment. You then link these individual accounts to the My Client Center (MCC).

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
PS - you can then give access to the vendor that manages the account.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

If those accounts are owned by different business entities, that should be in accordance with Googles rules.

Also, I think it sounds like a workable structure. You definitely want an MCC for this