AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Maximum membership duration for Mobile Device ID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was looking to confirm some information regarding setting the Membership Duration for an Audience which has been created through Customer Lists, where Mobile Device IDs are uploaded. There is a note on one documentation pages [1] and a sample CSV file [2] which indicate that the maximum Membership Duration for Mobile Device IDs is 540 days, whereas with other IDs the Audience can be set to "No Expiration". I have found that it is possible to create an audience with Mobile Device IDs through the Ad Words webpage which is set for "No Expiration" and was wondering how this audience would behave. 

Despite the audience being set for "No Expiration", will Mobile Device IDs be removed after 540 days? If not, is there primarily a terms/compliance obligation to set the membership duration to 540 days, and not use the "No Expiration" option?

Thanks in advance,

-Rob

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rob,

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm not seeing the "no expiration" option myself now Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, we never received an answer on this. I still seem to be able to do it from the UI. When creating the new audience, the "No Expiration" option is not there, but if after creating it you go to edit it, the UI will then display the option.