AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Mass Deleting ads from adwords editor - Super wierd behavior

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I'm not sure if that's the right place but i didn't find another place where i can request features in adwords.

We have an a/b testing tools that uses reports from adwords and returns us losing banners and text ads, thing is to delete banners you need to include in the excel not only ad id and status deleted as you would expect. but also display url targeting url and the cream of the crop: the location of the banner image file on your local machine.

that makes deleting ads using uploading excel to the editor a nightmare. does the editor team aware of this?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Mass Deleting ads from adwords editor - Super wierd behavior

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Thanks for the feedback Alex. We're aware of this shortcoming, but it's not something we can address at this time.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alex, I'll see if I can't muster up someone from the Editor team to comment on this - no promises though.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Thanks for the feedback Alex. We're aware of this shortcoming, but it's not something we can address at this time.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you for the reply.