AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Mass Creating Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to use the adwords editor or other means to create approximately 1,000 different display ads?  (They should pull different text and images).

Re: Mass Creating Display Ads

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

No, in AdWords Editor is not possible to change images or text inside an display ad (is only possible to change ad internal title and URLs) so is not possible to do such mass automation.

My suggestion is that you try some sort of script in Adobe Photoshop to automate such kind of mass creation - but it is not a easy process. You will need to study a bit PSD scripts.

No sure if there is any easier way to do it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Let's say I stumble through Photoshop and figure out how to automate the creation of 1,000 customized images. Then what? Can AdWords Editor upload 1,000 images into different ads?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, you can easily upload 1000 images to AdWords Editor using a csv (Excel) can upload 1000 images as far they meet image ads requirements and publish all these image ads quick and easly.

The solution above is for Display ads - If you are inteested in showing products images in Google search I recomend you using AdWords Products Extensions, in this case no Photoshop is needed.