AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Managing other people's ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage adwords for a couple of my friends. I used to just log out of my own account and sign in to theirs, but now I can't do that.

How can I organise access to their accounts now?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick B
September 2015

Re: Managing other people's ads

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nick B,

If your e-mail id is associated with an adwords account you won't be able to use that id to create or to link to other adwords account.Create an MCC account as Rakesh suggested above with a new id and link all your friend's adwords account to that MCC.So it will be more manageable for you.you can manage multiple AdWords accounts quickly and easily from a single location.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nick,

Welcome to AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes you can manage the multiple AdWords Account at single. You need to create the My Client Center (MCC) Account. Mcc allows you to manage the multiple AdWords account at single plateform.

Here you can read about My Client center account:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
From reading the MCC stuff it seems to be way above my level. I don't do it on a commercial basis, just as a favour for a couple of friends.
I only have one email and it's linked to my own adwords account, so they can't add me as a user. If I try to create a new account it demands that I link it to my existing account.
Is there any other way of getting round this?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick B
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nick B,

If your e-mail id is associated with an adwords account you won't be able to use that id to create or to link to other adwords account.Create an MCC account as Rakesh suggested above with a new id and link all your friend's adwords account to that MCC.So it will be more manageable for you.you can manage multiple AdWords accounts quickly and easily from a single location.