AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Managed Placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to run a campaign for managed placemnts only in the display network, all ads have been approved. i choose about 30 websites to display the ads but i keep getting this status "Showing ads right now? NO internal error"

what should i do? 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Managed Placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This sounds as a system glitch. Try to refresh the page.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm getting the same message too Smiley Sad

Did you find a cause to it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any idea why "Showing ads? No. Internal Error" would show up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Anyone find an answer to this?

All my other targeting is working fine (affinity, in-market, keywords) but managed placements is still showing the "internal error" message and no impressions. I was thinking it could be that I had ad sizes different from what the websites had placements for. I double checked the sizes so that isn't it. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

Any solutions to this issue?

Cheers,

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Edgar,

You can try refreshing the page, clearing your cache & cookies, and trying in a different browser.

Otherwise, please start a new thread with your question so that it is more visible to the Community, and you can get help!

Thanks,
Cassie

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi cassie,

I tried your solution but this is not fixing the issue.

Thanks for your help.
I'm gonna call Google Support.

Cheers,

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This early 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!