AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Managed Placements Don't Show Up

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about managed placements. I've recently created an adwords Display Network campaign and choose the only targeting method as "placements". Then I added 4 websites for my ads to show on. 

However, when I go to "display network" tab and move my cursor on their status, a new box opens and it just says:

-showing ads right now?

-No.

What may be the reason my ads don't show? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author erdem b
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

There could be several reasons for this. Have you ever accrued any impressions for any of those placements, all time?

Not all websites are eligible placements. If you have never accrued any impressions for these placements, as automatic placements for example, then these four sites may not be eligible to show AdWords ads.

Tom

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Where in the display network tab are you seeing this warning?

Tom

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Under "Status", there is a very little box, just above "managed". When I move the cursor on it, that's where I see that warning

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author erdem b
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

There could be several reasons for this. Have you ever accrued any impressions for any of those placements, all time?

Not all websites are eligible placements. If you have never accrued any impressions for these placements, as automatic placements for example, then these four sites may not be eligible to show AdWords ads.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I am having the same issue with a Lightbox ad I have created with the ad gallery. I picked 3 managed placements, everything has been approved, waited a couple of days, tried upping my budget and still no activity.

As these websites were in the managed placement list of sites with data supporting the insight on impressions wouldn't that mean that they are eligble to display my ads? Plus the fact I have seen Google ads on these sites.

There is nothing to signify any issues just no activity!

Help!