AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Manage ads does not been seen

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Hello!

My customer ID is xxx-xxx-xxxx. My Adwords does not show me the site of the Manage ads att all so I can not change any campaign now even I want to. For example billig site it does show me. It has been like that now 2 days. Please help me soon.

Best regards

Tiina Wikholm

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Manage ads does not been seen

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Janskuroni,

As Zee mentioned, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies and then logging back into AdWords.

Also, there is currently a known technical issue where the Billing Tab is not visible when using Internet Explorer. As a workaround please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox to view the billing tab. 

More information about known technical issues can be found here

I hope this helps!

Rachel

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tiina,

My understanding is that your AdWords account interface does not work properly. If that is the case you're advised to contact the Customer Services directly, by using the Contact AdWords button in the upper right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiina,

Please try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser you are using. If you still experiencing the issue, let me know and I'll find somebody to help you. 

Best,

Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Janskuroni,

As Zee mentioned, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies and then logging back into AdWords.

Also, there is currently a known technical issue where the Billing Tab is not visible when using Internet Explorer. As a workaround please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox to view the billing tab. 

More information about known technical issues can be found here

I hope this helps!

Rachel

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks, Rachel, for sharing the update.
Zee
G+