AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Manage Placement

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I created a manage placement campaign 10 days before and added 60 manage placement. Suppose My total budget is 15000/day and approx. each manage placement bid is 700 to 1200 rs.

My question is :-

Is this budget is sufficient for manage placement ?

My campaign setting is: Specific reach ( keyword + placement )

Till date i have received only 1 impression from placement.

All Placement shows this message on speech bubble:  This ad isn't receiving all the impressions available because its Quality Score is below our threshold.

please suggess, what i do now ???? 

Re: Manage Placement

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kernel,

I think your bid is enough to get good impressions but i think there could be some problem with your ads, may be...

1. Its quality score is too low

2. your ads are under review

I suggest you to create other ads more related to your keywords and websites content because your ads Quality Score is below threshold so you'll not get impression for that.

Refer this link.

Regards

-Vicky

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

is there any way to increase QS?

Right now my landing page, keywords, banner ads names, text ads, adgroup name, campaign name all are relevant. And related to each other.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you bidding CPM or CPC?

How much text do you have on your landing page?

Here is what Google says about placement targeting and QS

Placement-targeted ads

The Quality Score for determining if a placement-targeted ad will appear on a particular Display Network placement also depends on the campaign's bidding option.

If the campaign uses cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, Quality Score is based on:

• The historical CTR of the ad on this and similar sites
  • The quality of your landing page

If the campaign uses cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM) bidding, Quality Score is based on:

• The quality of your landing page

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am using cpc biding option. And page have approx 2000 words.

I am also using this landing page for search network. My QS is avg 4-5 for all keywords aprrox 35 keywords.

Now in manage placement keyword and ads are same but the impression is not coming.

====

Please somebody reply, how i improve this campaign ? 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you targeting specific URL:s, or domains?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
i am target specific urls and 2 domain only.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kernel,

You are using managed placements and keywords in the same campaign? In this case you'll need to be sure that the site you're targeting contains the keyword themes that you're providing Google with. Please also check if you have added the Placements in the right URL format.

Also, you should probably do an ad audit and ensure that you're ads are highly relevant to the keyword themes you're targeting., While you work on this, you may wish to start with image ads and target those sites that support this ad format.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nikhil 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello nikhil

what do you mean by right URL format in manage placement ?

Thanks for your taking a interest to solve my problem.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kernel,

Hope you're well.

I've seen that at times while adding placements we end up adding http:// twice or the entire URL twice. Please check if that is hampering your campaign.

Regards,

Nikhil