AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC > Account Access > Access Levels > Create Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I have just created a MCC account, and a Account for a client.

Now I want another person to manage the Campaigns in that Account.

I would like to know, for Standard Access, can he to the following:

1. Create Campaigns

2. Create Ads

3. Set Advertising Budgets

He has sent me an email requesting "User interface and API" access - I don't really want to give this because it has access to my clients credit card data.

Also, I understand that to be Google Certified you have to have a minimum spend of $10,000 (I may be wrong, I just had a quick look). If this Account is set up under my MCC account, will I get the credit for the total ad spend, regardless of what level of access I provide to others - even if they have their own MCC account?

thanks,

Ben

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC > Account Access > Access Levels > Create Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ben,

Below screenshot represents different access levels which can be granted to the users depending upon their roles and responsibilities to manage the account:-

Access.png

Based on this, you can decide and give the required access to another person.

To become a Google Certified Partner, here are all the details which have to be fulfilled: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965?hl=en

Specifically as you are talking about spend, it is (Quoted from help center):-

Having an active and healthy book of business lets us know that your agency will stand the test of time. We’ll check your My Client Center (MCC) manager account for several indicators of business health, including the following:

• At least $10,000 USD (or local currency equivalent) in total AdWords spend over the last 90 calendar days.
  • Spend activity in at least 60 of the last 90 days.
  • MCC manager account is at least 90 days old.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben W
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Ben,

Here are some difference on the access level that you can grant to other users for your MCC:

Read-only access:

Can receive notification emails
Can view and run reports from the report center
Can browse the Campaigns and Opportunities tabs
Can browse the Contextual Targeting tab (in the Tools and Analysis tab)
Can unlink My Client Center accounts

Standard access:

Can receive notification emails
Can view, edit, and manage any part of an account and its campaigns
Can't give account access or change another person's access level

Apart from this, you can also read more on this topic here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

If you wish to grant this user access to create campaigns and make major or even minor changes on your account, you have no other choice than to give him/her 'Standard Access' otherwise those actions are not possible with a read only access level.

Also, the bit about the min requirement of spends of $10,000, I believe this is the requirement for becoming a Google Partner. If this is the same thing you were enquring about, then Yes, this is true and the spends incurred by the accounts in you MCC does get attributed to your profile.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shashank,
Thanks for the detailed answer. Much appreciated.

Ben

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Your welcome Ben!

Glad we could help out.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"