AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Friends,

I am managing 2 clients existing in same targeting market. I have created seperate account for them to manage individually. Please note keyword selection for these both accounts are same but landing pages are different. They wont match anywhere from landing page to payment page. I would like to add these both accounts to MCC for easy optimization. Will Google treat this as a double serving strategy as both account linked to MCC?

For more clear, I am managing campaigns for Toyota and Ford clients. I want to add these both accounts into MCC. Is it preferable?

Thanks,

Karim SK.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
No, they won't be treated as double serving if they're in different accounts and are different companies. But you might want to examine your conflict of interest policy. Do your clients know that you're managing both accounts? I can't imagine they'd be happy. I know I'd be INCREDIBLY angry if I found out you were doing this.

You are causing your clients to pay extra for their advertising. Are you comfortable with that?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
I agree with Dave here, It would be ethically wrong to handle two campaign that has same target market. Usually most of the companies don't accept such client if they goes under same target market. It is something common for all the campaigns not only Adwords Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Dave,

Thanks for your details. First be cool and don't get angry on me. We are the reputed PPC Agency and have experience over 16 years in industry. We wont allow these type of tactics at any cost. Personally I also feel getting sense of 2 players keyword bids is a nonsense. One of our clients competitor has approached us to work on his product promotion and we have rejected that proposal. It was just strike in my mind how Google will treat this? So nothing to worry.

Thanks,
Karim SK.