AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Total spent 0 $

Giu
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Giu
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I followed the procedure,

created a partner account,

linked my Google Account (the one that is linked to my Adwords certification) to that partner account,

linked my MCC to my client Adwords account and started the job today.

So far, my MCC shows like a 1000 clicks for a total of 250 $ spent, just for today but in my partner account, the total spent is still 0$

Should I be worried ?
Does the total spent sync daily or is at the end of the month  ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: MCC Total spent 0 $

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The UI can be 3 hours behind and the data that populates the UI and the MCC come from different sources so they are not all updating in unison.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: MCC Total spent 0 $

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
The UI can be 3 hours behind and the data that populates the UI and the MCC come from different sources so they are not all updating in unison.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'