AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Labels Not showing on Child Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage a couple hundred accounts through 2 MCC's and I use the Labels on MCC to show the Budgets for each account.... So when I go to make adjustments I open multiple accounts at a time so I can make changes while they load up... But for some reason the labels don't show at the top of the accounts any more like they used to so I am having to toggle back and forth wasting a lot of time.

What can we do to get the labels to show again??

I don't want to have to go in and add labels to each account when it used to work great!!

Who do I ask?? Who makes the changes?? I have used the Help email and that didn't seem to work...

Re: MCC Labels Not showing on Child Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the same problem. I'm working with a script targeting accounts by accountlabel from MCC level. It seems when in MCC level my script also doesn't find any labels, but when I look in the accounts themselves they certainly are there.

Anyone has a solution for this or is it impossible to target those labels on MCC level?