AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Client Access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't seem to find a way to allow a client to access their Account I have created through my MCC and just their account. There are ways to grant access to all of my account but not to just specific client areas. Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: MCC Client Access

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi woisme,

"To sign in to a new client account directly, you'll need to verify the account's email address."

"If an end client needs to log in to the account directly, you can invite a valid email address at any time from the My Account > Access tab in the new account. Use the client's real email address so they'll receive the invitation and can create their own secure username and password for the account."

Source: http://support.google.com/adwords/agency/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=180903&rd=1

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Community

Please refer to these articles:

Link Account to your MCC

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi woisme,

"To sign in to a new client account directly, you'll need to verify the account's email address."

"If an end client needs to log in to the account directly, you can invite a valid email address at any time from the My Account > Access tab in the new account. Use the client's real email address so they'll receive the invitation and can create their own secure username and password for the account."

Source: http://support.google.com/adwords/agency/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=180903&rd=1

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!