AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI all, 

although I researched a lot I couldn't find a pleasing answer to the following questions:

To setup an MCC do I need a unique google apps account, or can I also setup an mcc with a google email address (e.g. a group e-mail address)?

How does it work with the name+addition@mybusiness.com solution? Can I use that?

Thanks for your help

Roman

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC Account

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You can use name+addition@mybusiness.com after Create your Google Account.

To create you Google account follows this link- https://accounts.google.com/SignUpWithoutGmail?hl=en

Then you can use this for setup an MCC.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: MCC Account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Roman W MCC Accounts operate in the same way as standard AdWords Accounts in that you need a unique Google Account login that is not currently used for any other AdWords Account or any other MCC.

Since an MCC has admin level rights to all child MCCs and included Accounts, typically most managers will set up their top-level MCC with their "everyday" Google Account login.  In this way there's no need to remember different logins and passwords and Accounts for sub-MCCs can be set up and practically forgotten.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits