AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Dears, I want to clear that I have made an account in My Client Center. And also created 6 AdWords a/c in the same MCC A/C that is clear, Now I want to delete these 6 adwords a/c from the MCC a/c but I still not able to do it.

Please make me clear
1. It is posible that can I delete these 6 adwords a/c from MCC a/c?
2. If it is not posible to delete these 6 adwords a/c from MCC a/c, can I delete MCC a/c from Google Adwords and create new MCC a/c from the same E-mail Id ( example@gmail.com )

Hope, I will get appropriate answer from experts side

2 Expert replyverified_user
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chandresh Kumar
September 2015

Re: MCC Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Chandresh,

You can find detail about linking and Unlinking an adwords account from your Mcc here
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

Hope this helps

regards,
Rahul Goel

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Rahul G, Sir my question is not for linking and Unlinking, click on the given hyperlink, hope it is illustrate clearly... than come back ....

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Chandresh,

You can not delete the adwords account from MCC. You can only delink the AdWords account from MCC. So its better to unlink the adwords account from MCC.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

An account that has been created inside an MCC--that is, without a unique email address as "owner" of the account--cannot be unlinked from your MCC.

If you want these accounts cancelled, you can follow the instructions here.

If you still need to unlink the accounts from your MCC, you will need to add a unique email address to each account as an administrator for that account. Once the new email addresses have accepted the invitation and verified access, you would be able to unlink the accounts from the MCC. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir,

As per Google MCC rules. If you have to delete 6 accounts under MCC. You can't delete your accounts from MCC. But can unlink to other Sub-MCC or assign 6 new Gmail emails to your 6 accounts by Account Access >> + Users >> https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6055572?hl=en&rd=1 and unlink that account from your MCC. 

You will not see those accounts in your MCC after doing it. Google should do some work on this. I know it is too annoying to create different emails and link them to your MCC accounts one by one and after that Unlink that account.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Chandresh,

You can find detail about linking and Unlinking an adwords account from your Mcc here
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

Hope this helps

regards,
Rahul Goel
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Rahul G, Sir my question is not for linking and Unlinking, click on the given hyperlink, hope it is illustrate clearly... than come back ....
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Chandresh,

You can not delete the adwords account from MCC. You can only delink the AdWords account from MCC. So its better to unlink the adwords account from MCC.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

An account that has been created inside an MCC--that is, without a unique email address as "owner" of the account--cannot be unlinked from your MCC.

If you want these accounts cancelled, you can follow the instructions here.

If you still need to unlink the accounts from your MCC, you will need to add a unique email address to each account as an administrator for that account. Once the new email addresses have accepted the invitation and verified access, you would be able to unlink the accounts from the MCC. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir,

As per Google MCC rules. If you have to delete 6 accounts under MCC. You can't delete your accounts from MCC. But can unlink to other Sub-MCC or assign 6 new Gmail emails to your 6 accounts by Account Access >> + Users >> https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6055572?hl=en&rd=1 and unlink that account from your MCC. 

You will not see those accounts in your MCC after doing it. Google should do some work on this. I know it is too annoying to create different emails and link them to your MCC accounts one by one and after that Unlink that account.