AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location extensions with multiple physical locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone!

I have 2 clients in my adwords mcc. This week I have added in the Google Business Account of My MCC 18 locations (all the stores of one of my client). I had to creat it under my adwords mcc address in order to be able to link the locations to my adwords (location extension purpose). I want to do the same for my second client. I want to add all his stores location under the same Google Business Account and link those locations to the client adwords account. My question is, how does the adwords account recognize which store location goes with what account? I am afraid all the location belonging to one of my client will end up in the location extensions of another client....

Does it recognize it with the name of the company and the name that i have added in the account. (it seems a little odd). I am sorry if my question seems ridiculous but I am new at this.

Thank you for your help!

Charlotte

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Charlotte S
September 2015

Re: Location extensions with multiple physical locations

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Charlotte, how are things?

Really don't know what wil happen, but you should use different Google Business account for each client. You can have access to both business account under the same e-mail, but mixing different locations from different clients under the same account is not a best practice, and this will probably cause Adwords to show an address that doesn't belong to that client.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Charlotte S
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Charlotte, how are things?

Really don't know what wil happen, but you should use different Google Business account for each client. You can have access to both business account under the same e-mail, but mixing different locations from different clients under the same account is not a best practice, and this will probably cause Adwords to show an address that doesn't belong to that client.

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your help. I was wondering... How do you have access to different business account with the same email?

Thank you

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
You should use Manager Access.

Here is how:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100

More information also here:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/4573962?hl=en

Hope this helps.