AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location extensions sync google places

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adwords Community!

I have a problem and I hope we can find a solution. I have a list of campaings in Adwords which I want to snyc with Google Places account where I have all the direcctions for each campaings. I tried to snyc following the Adwords instructions but when I synced for one camping appears all the directions that I have in Google Places. I think that google doesn`t know what direction is for its corresponding campaign. Is there any posibility to do it? Or i have to add manually one by one direction in each campign?

Thanks so much for all your replays.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location extensions sync google places

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

By default when you link Google Places with AdWords, all of your addresses available in that Places listing gets eligible to show based on the user's search query and other criterias.

So you will have to set up filter if you want to show specific address for some campaign or even ad group. Here are the details and I would suggest you to read this specific part which starts with 

Filter your addresses: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en 

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Location extensions sync google places

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I still having problems with location extensions. I follow all the steps and filter each campaing with its business name on Google places. But in the account of google places it doesn't appear more, now its on google + and I don't know how to take a look on my all hotel listing in google places.

In adwords when I did the sync by filter I still having problems with several hotels because it doesn't appear with the correct location.

Has anyone a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Patricia