AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location extensions are not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem with the location extension not working. The GMB and Adwords are linked but the GMB shows Adwords as not linked and the location extension does not pickup any locations from our GMB. We sign in to both sites with the same email address yet still nothing is picked up when trying to add the location in Adwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Location extensions are not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Little Computer People A,

If you just added them and received no errors, then they will show up in about 24 hours. Please note that out of dozens of accounts linked with location extensions none of them showed linked in GMB. I have not actually seen any that have been... but they all work perfectly. And when you first add the location extension, it takes time to become active and show as available.

I would make some popcorn and let them sit till tomorrow. Please do let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James