AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it better to create one generic ad and select multiple location / cities for targeting?

Like in home fitness, then select the multiple cities, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga....

Or

Create different campaigns for each city and not do location targeting?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location Targeting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

If you have the resources and time, I would customize / tailor the campaigns for each location; I am sure you can have a call to action tailored specifically to each location (vs. a generic one).

But, again; It's also a matter of time and resources. Both in setting campaigns and in managing them.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

One thing you could try would be to run the campaign targeting a lot of locations for a little while, then run your geographic report and based on this you could set up campaigns specifically for your most popular locations. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nice idea by Alys;

I Haven't thought about that...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’