AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Targeting Feed: Individual Location Settings & Bid Adjustments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have a location targeting feed setup in Shared Library > Business Data. Then, under Campaign Settings > Locations I have correctly targeted this feed for the campaign. The feed is working as expected, so no issues there.

My problem, however, is that I am unable to make adjustments to specific locations when I use the targeting feed. My feed usually contains 430+ locations, and there are times when I'd like to adjust the bid for a specific location. Instead, as far as I can tell, any adjustment I make will affect the entire location feed. Is there any way around this?

Campaign Management – Google AdWords.png

Frankly, I use the targeting feed because it's automatically updated weekly, which is a great feature. But I find it hard to believe that I am unable to make temporary adjustments to specific locations within that feed. Perhaps I am missing something?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Location Targeting Feed: Individual Location Settings & Bid Adjustments

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community.

We apologize for our delay in responding to your question. If you're still encountering the above mentioned issue, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to look into this right away.

Thanks again for your patience, we look forward to hearing back.

Best,

Bhargavi