AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extensions

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello! I have My Business account linked to AdWords so I can utilize location extensions. Last week, I added more locations to My Business account. How do I get AdWords to re-sync with My Business account so I can add the recently-added locations as location extensions? When I go through the process, AdWords is still showing me 23 locations to choose from, however My Business account now has 31. Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Location Extensions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Lisa,

Fore new locations added, it might take upto 24 hours to sync with your AdWords account.

Cheers!

Shafi Ahamed

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Thanks for the quick reply, Shafi. I added the new locations last week, but AdWords is still not showing the new addresses and the number count on possible locations to add is still showing 23 instead of 31.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Does the new locations have been verified? Because starting June, AdWords requires verification to use Location and Call Extensions. Refer here. 

Cheers!

Shafi Ahamed