AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sometimes I come across ads which show reviews by users submitted on Local Business pages of google plus. Can I achieve it through applying location extension and attaching google plus local business plage or do I need an adwords express account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location Extension

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Jack,

To link your Google+ Page to your AdWords ads, you can use social extensions. This extension you can use for both network Google or the Google Display Network. A web user +1'ing your ad endorses your specific landing page, and vice versa. With social extensions, a +1 on your ad applies to your Google+ Page. All +1's from your Google+ Page are also applied to your AdWords ads. 

And if you want to add seller rating to your ads then you can use Seller ratings extensionsThis extensions provide customer-submitted ratings information about sellers next to their AdWords ads and this extension is available for only  Google.com and Google search partners. 

Its just a thought of Mine, please correct me If I am Wrong!

Thanks
Anchal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google plus pages and Goolge Places are different. http://places.google.com

I want to apply location extension and show review rating of places. I don't have product related website so I can't apply sellers rating extension. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jack,

Jack466453 wrote:

Sometimes I come across ads which show reviews by users submitted on Local Business pages of google plus. Can I achieve it through applying location extension and attaching google plus local business plage or do I need an adwords express account?

Can you share a screenshot with the community about what exactly you have seen and what you really want to accomplish?

Reviews could be seen for Google Places listings and as Anchal said above, due to seller ratings also, reviews could be seen along with text ads.

You can advertise on Adwords express without a website, but you cannot do it on Adwords. You might be interested in looking at differences between all 3 (adwords, adwords express and local Google+ pages) here.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Jack,

Pankaj is Right! It will be great if you can share screenshot with the community.

Thanks
Anchal