AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extension

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

In one of my Adwords account, I want to use Location extension but here the local listing is setup with some other E-mail id, now when I am clicking on New extension its aitomaticallly taking up Email from which Adwords account is set up. Please help how can I add location extension with some other E-mail id.

Regards

Puneet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Re: Location Extension

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

One way of solving this is to add a manual Location extension. 

When you are in the Ad Extensions tab, select Location and select "Not upgraded" , then scroll down and click the red button "+Extension" under "Manually entered address" , then select "+Create new extension"

how-to-add-manual-location.png

---------------------------------

If you do not want a manually entered address :

One campaign can only have 1 associated Google Places account. You have to delete the upgraded Location extension from that campaign in order to add another location from "Addresses from Google Places"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Re: Location Extension

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

One way of solving this is to add a manual Location extension. 

When you are in the Ad Extensions tab, select Location and select "Not upgraded" , then scroll down and click the red button "+Extension" under "Manually entered address" , then select "+Create new extension"

how-to-add-manual-location.png

---------------------------------

If you do not want a manually entered address :

One campaign can only have 1 associated Google Places account. You have to delete the upgraded Location extension from that campaign in order to add another location from "Addresses from Google Places"