AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extension Setup Window Missing "Use A Different Account" Link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've noticed that on a couple of our accounts that when we go to setup the location extension, some of the accounts don't display the link that allows you to choose a different account. I've tried refreshing and coming back into the page after a couple days and under different admin accounts, but this one account is still missing the link.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location Extension Setup Window Missing "Use A Different Acco

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Garreth
Are you logged in using the MCC account?
Can you try logging in using the account that the My Business listing is under and see if it shows?

I've seen this before in accounts that we manage and like you, it appears after a few days if it's a new location. But I've been able to get it to show by giving the registered My Business account standard access to the account if it's needed quickly.

It's a pain I know, but it worked for me.

Let me know how you get on.

If the problem persists, can you let me know if it's just this one listing that you're having the issue with?