AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Location Extension Results: " and nearby XXX locations"

[ Edited ]
PFG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
PFG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For a competitor, the location extension shows the nearest location and offers nearby locations (highlighted in red below).  For me, only a single location shows (highlighted in green) although I have another within a few miles that I would like to show as well.  How do I make this happen?  I am set up using my Google Local locations.  Should I try manual addresses instead?

MS Visio Training in D.C | NewHorizons.com

100% hands-on. World's largest, serving corporate & govt since 1992

Visio Training - 1 Day Instructor-Led Training | ONLC.com

Register For A Class Near You.

Our two computer training locations,12 miles apart, have different schedules.  Both schedules are of interest to anyone within our metro area so it is important they know about both locations.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location Extension Results: " and nearby XXX locations"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I really can't say for sure why you see different results - but a few ideas....

There is no way to setup things up to show the "nearby locations" in the standard AdWords User interface. This could be something that Google shows on a random basis when you are eligible (like seller rating extensions) or possibly an ad generated via AdWords Express. I am not sure about the adwords express idea because I don't use it but it is built into Google Places any may give those results.

Anyone else have ideas to share with PFG?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'