AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Local business Update

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, with the updating of the local extensions to Google Business, I just wanna know if it is possible to link more than one adwords account to an unique local Business account and select what address I want to apply to an specific adwords account?
Franchises, for example, should have a Business account for each of them instead of a "main" one?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Local business Update

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Luis,
Actually, it's the other way around.

I think I see what you're getting at. So why would a business location have more than one AdWords account, because a franchise owner may be advertising their location right?

Usually, you link your AdWords account to your places/mybusiness account and you can access the locations through that.

Do you not have access to the location that you're advertising?

You can always enter the details manually.

If you'd like to provide details of your EXACT situation (with real examples) I'll be able to advise you on what the best course of action is.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Local business Update

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Luis,
Actually, it's the other way around.

I think I see what you're getting at. So why would a business location have more than one AdWords account, because a franchise owner may be advertising their location right?

Usually, you link your AdWords account to your places/mybusiness account and you can access the locations through that.

Do you not have access to the location that you're advertising?

You can always enter the details manually.

If you'd like to provide details of your EXACT situation (with real examples) I'll be able to advise you on what the best course of action is.