AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Link Youtube channel with Adwords.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

1) I can see that there is an option in my youtube channel saying links to adwords account.

I want to know what si the profit of linking a adwords account to my youtube channel  ?

p.s.- I have a shopping site so my advertisement team will also need to run ad of my video on youtube.

2) I have video to run on youtube as advertisement from tomorrow and its length is 36 seconds.
So what you suggest should i make it 30 sec. or less ? I mean i dont know which length video customers likes or which lenght videos performs better.

Please tell me according to your experience.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Link Youtube channel with Adwords.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@BabypantsTv,

1) I can see that there is an option in my youtube channel saying links to adwords account.

I want to know what si the profit of linking a adwords account to my youtube channel  ?

p.s.- I have a shopping site so my advertisement team will also need to run ad of my video on youtube.

Yes there are many benefits of linking AdWords and Youtube channel:

• You can access additional video view statistics 
  • You can view ad completion rates of videos from linked channel
  • You can create call-to-action (CTA) overlays on videos from linked channels. Use these to share more information about the content of your video or to raise interest in your channel, other videos, or additional websites
  • You can create remarketing lists based on viewers’ past interactions on linked channels.
  • You can view earned actions metrics from videos and video ads from linked channels.

2) I have video to run on youtube as advertisement from tomorrow and its length is 36 seconds.
So what you suggest should i make it 30 sec. or less ? I mean i dont know which length video customers likes or which lenght videos performs better.

Please tell me according to your experience.

I would like suggest you to read this particular reference of Google help center, where different video ad formats and their specifications are mentioned. It will assist you in identifying how to start off with your video campaigns.

In addition of this, I would suggest you to create 2-3 Video variation with different size and different content. Then do the experiment with different targeting and analyse the campaigns performance.There is no one size, which will always be better. But you try one video with less than 30 sec and one more for greater than 1 minutes, and see the performance.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’