AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Lightbox ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please, I have setup a lightbox ad with different images (4-in-1).

Aim: is to make sure each of the ads has different landing pages i.e. in a way that when you click one of the ads it takes you to its LP and the second takes you to its LP as well...

Question 1: Is there a way I can make all the images clickable? - cos I found out that the only way I can do this is to have a caption on the image which will be clickable but not on the image.

Question 2: What Call to action does the Landing page URL on the lightbox gallery control?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Victor A
September 2015

Re: Lightbox ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Victor,

Question 1: unfortunately, only the captions are clickable in the lightbox ad (image and text). To achieve your aim, you can only build one with clickable images using DoubleClick.

Question 2: The landing page URL is the destination URL where the users will land on when they click on the caption.

I hope this will help you out.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Victor
Apologies for the delay, I'm only seeing this now.
Did you get this resolved?

Q1: All the images are clickable by default, you cannot change this behaviour. Perhaps it's the browser that you're using? Outside the preview, does it work for you?

Q2: I don't really understand the question. Do you mean what text is associated with the landing page URL? You can find a LOT more information about this in this help center document: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6135143

Hope that helps.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Victor A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Victor,

Question 1: unfortunately, only the captions are clickable in the lightbox ad (image and text). To achieve your aim, you can only build one with clickable images using DoubleClick.

Question 2: The landing page URL is the destination URL where the users will land on when they click on the caption.

I hope this will help you out.

Regards,