AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Lightbox Ad Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone else figure out how to get passed errors that have no further explanation? I started a new campaign and ad group just to get a lightbox ad to work and now its telling me to "fix errors above" but does not indicate where there is an error... I have a display only CPE type of ad group and all of that--video good, images good, no weird text, minimal

any help?

A.Olalla

Newfield Network

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Lightbox Ad Issue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

I do run few light box engagement campaigns without no errors, Usually even there is an error u can see it on the same screen, Can you share a screen shot of this error? So we can provide you more insight on this.

Re: Lightbox Ad Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey A.Olalla,

Some of the errors may be hidden in the collapsed menus.

One important thing: 

Note

Lightbox ad formats must use the cost-per-engagement (CPE) bidding method, and are required to run in campaigns with only such ads. This means you pay only when people engage with your ads.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6145130?hl=en