AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Language mismatch

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The target language you previously selected might not be the same as the language of your ad text. Check the language, and then try again. i got this message.  i want to using Malay language i cant find where i cant change. just only English selector can help me how to solve this problem..Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Language mismatch

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm.... I don't think Malay is a supported targeting  language.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722072?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Language mismatch

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Agen,

I would set the target language of the campaign to be 'all languages' and then put your Malay advertising copy in the adverts, I shouldn't see an issue with this. 

Cheers,

David

Language mismatch

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@David Martin;

The Policy requires that landing page and ad- text both are  in a supported targeting  language.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Language mismatch

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can't attach photo here. dont know how to show you

Language mismatch

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

I think All languages will cover only supported languages by AdWords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Language mismatch

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Archit is correct;

All languages - means all supported languages.