AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords triggering ads in different ad group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

Few of my keywords in one group (A), triggering ads from another group (B). But i have added the keywords from group B as negative in group A. But still i m facing this issue.

can any one solve it.

Regards,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Masilamani M
September 2015

Re: Keywords triggering ads in different ad group

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Masilamani,

Would you be able to provide some more information regarding the situation? Just based on what you have said this should not be happening at all, which leads me to believe that there is some issue involved perhaps with regards to match typing.

Would you be able to give a few examples of what keywords are being triggered by A that you want B to trigger and what negatives you have used to prevent this, please inculde match typing in each case.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton,

Thanks for the reply,

The problem got solved. Actually i have mistakenly added in the same group, now its fine. Thanks for your reply again.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Masilamani M
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Masilamani,

Would you be able to provide some more information regarding the situation? Just based on what you have said this should not be happening at all, which leads me to believe that there is some issue involved perhaps with regards to match typing.

Would you be able to give a few examples of what keywords are being triggered by A that you want B to trigger and what negatives you have used to prevent this, please inculde match typing in each case.

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton,

Thanks for the reply,

The problem got solved. Actually i have mistakenly added in the same group, now its fine. Thanks for your reply again.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Glad the issue was resolved!

Good luck