AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords Missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to insert 5 keywords for my online advertisement. However, when I click on these 5 kepwords separately, it only shows up for the first 2 key words and not the rest of the 3 keywords. Why is that so?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keywords Missing

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

Welcome to the community

What do you mean by "click" - click on what where?
What do you mean by "it" - what is "it" that doesn´t show up where?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If your Ads don't serve on 3 of your 5 terms, it could be that your Ad Rank is lower on those 3 than the 2 which do. Hover the Keyword Diagnostic tool over all 5 terms and look for the differences. Try increasing your bid on the 3 which aren't serving. You may have Quality Score issues with those 3

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Funlink,

It sounds like you are trying to use DKI in your ads? If so, keep in mind that if the keyword would cause the line to exceed the limits (25 char for the top line, 35 for others), the default text will be used instead.

I do hope one of us has addressed your question.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Funlink,

Thanks for your post.

As 0Ross0 mentioned, if your ads are not showing for certain keywords, it could be an ad rank issue and you may need to increase bids on those keywords. 

As Pete mentioned, if you are using keyword insertion, make sure you have followed the set up guidelines correctly. In addition to this, if your keyword has a low quality score, it will not be inserted into your ad text via keyword insertion. You can check the quality score of a keyword by hovering your mouse over the speech bubble beside the keyword.

More information about keyword insertion  the reasons it may not be working can be found here.

I hope this helps.

Rachel