AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword matching question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to have an 'exact match' of a term and also a 'broad match' of the same term in the same ad group? I want to be more aggressive with my bidding for the 'exact match'. Thanks....

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Keyword matching question

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello textex; welcome;

Yes you can. However, when doing that, there are many implications on your bidding strategy and which keyword triggers your ad.

Start with this discussion, as suggested reading

Modified broad v exact match.

Then, run a search (using the search box) on "broad match exact match". You'll find many more articles that discuss the topic, with many more suggestions.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Keyword matching question

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello textex; welcome;

Yes you can. However, when doing that, there are many implications on your bidding strategy and which keyword triggers your ad.

Start with this discussion, as suggested reading

Modified broad v exact match.

Then, run a search (using the search box) on "broad match exact match". You'll find many more articles that discuss the topic, with many more suggestions.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’