AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword contextual GDN help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

HI, I am running a keyword contextual campaign on GDN, is it possible to see what pages my ads are being displayed on?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Keyword contextual GDN help

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

@Jonny582 wrote:

HI, I am running a keyword contextual campaign on GDN, is it possible to see what pages my ads are being displayed on?

I believe you want to know on what all domains you ad has been shown. 

If that's the case, then I will have to disagree with what has been said above.

You can see the list of those domains and the URLs where your ads were shown. Go to required campaign and select Display Network. Then click on placements and select Automatic Placements. It will show you all the domains where your ads were shown. Additionally, if you want to see the URL list, select the required domains and click on See details. There you go...

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jonny,

If you want to see the sites the ad is displayed on, you're advised to select the campaign, click on the Display Network tab, and select Placements. Factor in that there is typically a few days delay before the websites get listed. 

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Jonny582, 

No, 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

@Jonny582 wrote:

I believe you want to know on what all domains you ad has been shown. 

If that's the case, then I will have to disagree with what has been said above.

You can see the list of those domains and the URLs where your ads were shown. Go to required campaign and select Display Network. Then click on placements and select Automatic Placements. It will show you all the domains where your ads were shown. Additionally, if you want to see the URL list, select the required domains and click on See details. There you go...

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jonny,

If you want to see the sites the ad is displayed on, you're advised to select the campaign, click on the Display Network tab, and select Placements. Factor in that there is typically a few days delay before the websites get listed. 

Best,

Lakatos