AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Tool and Keyword PlannerT

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Team,

Are you all comfortable handling Keyword Planner. I was much used to Keyword tool and the Planner doesn't gives me what exactly what I want. Is that I am wrong or Planner has come up with lot of new things?

Regards,'

Gokul

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gokuldas K
September 2015

Re: Keyword Tool and Keyword PlannerT

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Gokuldas K ,

Nice to hear from you, can you write about what task do you find difficult with the KeyWord Planner ? Maybe there are work-arounds that forum members know about.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, what I find also golden is the feature to hide keywords that are already in the account, saves time. You can also multiply lists like "services" and "cities" or "products" and "sizes" to join them in lists of keywords made from 2 words.

The match type search does work in the "Review estimates" window and it works best if you select only 1 keyword and go through these steps. However it is just an estimate, like a computer simulation, not a statistic from real historical data but still offers valuable information.

About the other problems, this is good thread to read . As explained Global statistics are obtained by leaving no location targeting set.

And I think this is the tutorial for selecting "closely related" search terms. The community is golden Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Gokuldas K ,

Nice to hear from you, can you write about what task do you find difficult with the KeyWord Planner ? Maybe there are work-arounds that forum members know about.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your reply.

In new keyword planner, the search volumes are displayed for exact match only, no device targeting, no local vs. global monthly searches, and the option to filter by “closely related” search terms is gone.

However; the new feature like citi level targeting set of keywords uploading to see the performance is absolutely good.

Regards,
Gokuldas K
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, what I find also golden is the feature to hide keywords that are already in the account, saves time. You can also multiply lists like "services" and "cities" or "products" and "sizes" to join them in lists of keywords made from 2 words.

The match type search does work in the "Review estimates" window and it works best if you select only 1 keyword and go through these steps. However it is just an estimate, like a computer simulation, not a statistic from real historical data but still offers valuable information.

About the other problems, this is good thread to read . As explained Global statistics are obtained by leaving no location targeting set.

And I think this is the tutorial for selecting "closely related" search terms. The community is golden Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Great! Thanks you so much Adrian. :-)