AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Optimization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to find out which product is searched more in google?

Take for example, I am running retail outlet where I am selling products through online also.  To enter into new brand of products I would like to know which product in the particular geographical location performs well. 

To explain in detail, I am selling a branded shirt and would like to know which brand of shirt is searched more in particular location.

Based on that data, I would introduce those brands in my online shopping and add those words to my keywords to compete with others.

Is it possible to find it out?

Few of friends suggested google trends, but I am  not sure how it will work.

If anyone know how to work on google trends to find out which product is performing well in any of the geographical location.

Please help me out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword Optimization

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there ,

If you want to try out Google Trends, this could help you work out what is increasing in search relevance right now and what is decreasing. 

You can break the data down by location, by clicking on the link on the far left hand side that has a geographical location in it. (It might say 'Worldwide' for example.)

You could also click on the "Regional Interest" section of the page to help break down the information by geographical location if you wish to. 

Hope this helps!

A.